PETG (Glycolmodified Polyethylene Terephthalate) is a safe material that has been FDA-certified as a material suitable for outputting relatively simple models in the education market.
Products : PETG Filament (FFF 3D Printer Application)
Manufacturing Country : Korea
Capacity: 1.0kg (excluding Spool weight)
Use Nozzle Temperature : 230 to 240 ° C
Used Bed Temperature : 75 to 85 ° C
Filament diameter: 1.75mm (0.05mm)
View Safety Data Sheet here.
– No moisture-absorbing-induced effects.
– The output is stiff.
– Crack and contraction stability is superior to ABS filament when large-sized model output.
– The output is less odour-induced than ABS and PLA.
– It does not contain harmful substances during incineration and is free from environmental hormones.
– Strength against acidic and alkaline solutions with chemical resistance.
– It is an FDA-approved material for eco-friendly materials.