With TPE it is possible to print functional prototypes such as pumps, bellows, gaskets and other elastic solutions dedicated to work in difficult conditions.
- After sealer covering – watertight & airtight
- Shoes/insoles parts (wear resistance)
- Watertight/airtight items
- Skin-touch applications for rubbers
- Footwear prototypes,
- Hoses and tubes – it’s water/airtight
- Shock absorbers
Skin-touchable TPE has excellent oil and grease resistance. As a result, the objects made from this material have a wide range of use, from mechanical (articulated objects) by educational such as organ structures to fashion. TPE is water-resistant but not completely waterproof, dense but still porous. That is why only coated with the TPE Sealer, the printout can work as a fully watertight and airtight part.